Operating Under Alert Level 3
Supporting your business
We are available to support you and your team under Alert Level 2. You can reach us in the usual way:
0508 487 467
Most of what we do can be done remotely so the responsive support you are used hasn't changed, we're still here when you need us.
Supplying hardware, and site visits
For all operations under Alert Level 2 we are applying basic principles:
- Look for alternative ways to deliver the service - e.g. courier hardware to site
- Minimise contact with others
- Maintain at least 2m separation when site visits are required
- Minimise contact with surface and time on site
If we do need to visit your site we will follow all Health & Safety procedures in place on the site.
There are also some differences to how we would normally operate under a site visit:
- We will wear appropriate PPE on site
- Daily checks are carried out for staff who may go to site and anyone showing signs of COVID-19 or other infectious diseases will not be visiting site
While onsite we may also request that the person we are supporting handles the equipment while we talk them through what is required
Still have questions?
Give us a call on 0508 487 467